Gregory Ostrow, MD, and his office strive at all times to provide patients with accessible, exemplary care and a sense of comfort. He knows the importance of communication and compassion, and works to ...
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny MD
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 2002
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Birth Defects
- State University Of New York
- State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine 2006
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
- Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas City- Pediatrics 2007
Dr. Gregory Isaac Ostrow M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92130Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Isaac Ostrow M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ostrow
- Emily k.
- Are Colored Contact Lenses Safe?
Contact lenses are popular for its two most important characteristics: flexibility and convenience. Based on their usage, contact lenses are categorized into two types: vision correcting lenses, and decorative lenses. Decorative lenses are used to improve the look of the eyes. Generally, these...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- What is Blepharitis?
What is Blepharitis?Blepharitis is the inflammation of the eyelids, usually affecting both of the eyelids where eyelashes grow.The inflammation of the eyelids is often a chronic medical condition, which is very hard to treat. Blepharitis is a condition that does not affect vision. It is also not...
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- Frank X. Cao MD10501 W 113th St Overland Park Kansas 66210
- Dr. Stephen B. Wiles MD211 Northeast 54th Street Kansas City Missouri 64118
- Dr. Miranda Nabil Bishara M.D.7400 STATE LINE RD PRAIRIE VILLAGE KS 66208
- Dr. Robert Wayne Thompson M.D.11005 W 60th St Shawnee KS 66203
- Dr. Jason Aaron Sokol MD7400 State Line Rd Prairie Village KS 66208
- Mr. William Ashley Godfrey MD7950 College Blvd Overland Park KS 66210