Dr. Gautam Kale M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN, 55101
Dr. Gautam Kale is an oncologist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Kale specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Kale manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Dr. Gautam Kale M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55101Get Direction
GREENSBORO, NC 27403Get Direction
Dr. Gautam Kale M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kale
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Breastfeeding Can Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
If you are pregnant and at risk for ovarian cancer, consider breastfeeding your children to greatly reduce your risk. The idea that breastfeeding reduces a woman’s risk for disease is not new. However, it is still widely unadvertised, so many women are still unaware of the other benefits of...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Gives Back
Roberta Lombardi from Madison, Wisconsin is a beloved wife and mother, as well as a successful businesswoman. But she is also a cancer survivor. ...
- What Are the Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
The growth and spread of cancer are two important factors in deciding the most appropriate treatment options for prostate cancer. The growth of cancer decides the prognosis of the person. Staging is the term used to describe the location, growth, and spread of a cancer. It is based on a number of...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Leukemia?
Although requiring a definite medical diagnosis, leukemia doesn’t show any symptoms in patients suffering from slow growing leukemias. Whereas, the rapidly growing types show general symptoms like frequent infections, vulnerability to easy bleeding & brushes, fatigue and weight loss. The signs...
- Prostate Drugs May Not Increase the Risk of Fractures
About 8 million men in the U.S. between the ages of 50-years-old and 79-years-old suffer from enlarged prostate glands. Drugs used to treat an enlarged prostate gland, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), are of two types: 5-alpha reductase inhibitors and alpha-blockers. In a study,...
- Dr. Emil Lou M.D., PH.D1275 York Avenue New York NY 10021
- Dr. Bronagh P Murphy M.D.1580 Beam Ave Saint Paul MN 55109
- Dr. Charles J. Ryan MD1600 Divisadero Street San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Tufia Christine Haddad MDUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Bruce A Peterson MDUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Michaela Tsai Other910 E 26th St Minneapolis MN 55404