Dr. Caroline Davis is an anesthesiologist practicing in Bryn Mawr, PA. Dr. Davis ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Davis also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1990
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Caroline K Davis MD's Practice location
Dr. Caroline K Davis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- H. Jane Huffnagle111 S. 11th St. Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Dell Robert Burkey MD3401 Spruce Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19401
- Magdy Takla1 Cooper Plaza Camden New Jersey 08103
- Dr. Kevin H. Pollak M.D.18 Meadow Lane Lansdale Pennsylvania 19446
- Dr. Terence Wallace MD20 North Front Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19106
- Dr. Michael E Goldberg MD1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103