Dr. Brian James Saville MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Brian Saville is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Saville cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 2001
Washington Center / School of Medicine 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- The molecular biology of pathogenesis in Ustilago maydis.
- RNA-mediated ligation of self-cleavage products of a Neurospora mitochondrial plasmid transcript.
- Independent transfer of mitochondrial chromosomes and plasmids during unstable vegetative fusion in Neurospora.
- A site-specific self-cleavage reaction performed by a novel RNA in Neurospora mitochondria.
- A group II intron in the Neurospora mitochondrial coI gene: nucleotide sequence and implications for splicing and molecular evolution.
- Sr36- and Sr5-Mediated Resistance Response to Puccinia graminis f. sp. tritici Is Associated with Callose Deposition in Wheat Guard Cells.
- The VS catalytic RNA replicates by reverse transcription as a satellite of a retroplasmid.
- Nucleotide sequence requirements for self-cleavage of Neurospora VS RNA.
- Genetic exchange and recombination in populations of the root-infecting fungus Armillaria gallica.
- rosR, a determinant of nodulation competitiveness in Rhizobium etli.
- mtDNA recombination in a natural population.
- Mutants of Rhizobium tropici strain CIAT899 that do not induce chlorosis in plants.
- Washington U/B-Jh/Slch Conc, Pediatrics
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital St. Louis Missouri
Dr. Brian James Saville MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Brian James Saville MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saville
- Five Tips for Living with Jaundice
Jaundice is a condition that causes the yellowing of human skin as well as the whites of the eyes. Its main cause is the build-up of bilirubin, which is a key component of the human blood and tissues. Since this is a medical condition, understanding the signs, symptoms, and the type of jaundice is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Robert Fleming MD1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Jay Allan Brenner M.D.St. John's Mercy Medical Center Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Michelle Renee Hayes M.D.1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Jennifer Anne Wambach MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Marya L. Strand MD1465 S GRAND BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO 63104
- Dr. Michelle Boykin MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110