Dr. Chunhui Lu is a naturopathic physician practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Lu specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Lu combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Mr. Chunhui Lu's Practice location
Houston, TX 77036Get Direction
Mr. Chunhui Lu's reviewsWrite Review
- Frankincense Health Benefits and Uses
What is frankincense?Frankincense is also known as "olibanum" and is one of the ancient resins used in making incense and perfumes. Frankincense oil is derived from a tree belonging to the family of Burseraceae. The word “frankincense” is believed to have originated from the French...
- 8 Supplements for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis is a painful condition that usually affects the joints. Around 350 million people in the world have arthritis. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately more than 50 million people with arthritis symptoms in the US alone. Supplements for...
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- What Is Quinoa? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Quinoa
Quinoa is a grain crop that belongs to the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and is considered to be one of the superfoods since it is one of the few nutrient-dense food items that is easily available.In fact, quinoa was often considered to be the "food of the gods" by the ancient Incas, given...
- 20 Amazing Health Benefits and Uses of Mangosteen
What is mangosteen?The scientific name of mangosteen is Garcinia mangostana and it belongs to the Clusiaceae family. It is a tropical tree that originates in Southeast Asia. The tree is thick and its leaves are glossy, large, and dark green in color. Its flowers are rose-pink in color. The fruit...
- Bentonite Clay: Uses, Benefits, and Side Effects
What is bentonite clay?Bentonite clay, also called as Montmorillonite clay, is taking health and wellness to a different level. It is also regarded as a "healing clay" because it heals and cleanses the body. Bentonite clay can be used both internally and externally. Most people use bentonite clay by...
- Farzam Afshar1700 Post Oak Boulevard, 2 BLVD Place, Suite 600,, Houston, TX, 77056 Houston TX 77054
- Arturo Falcon2855 MANGUM RD HOUSTON TX 77092
- Dr. Erica Michelle Campbell ND5445 ALMEDA RD STE 403 HOUSTON TX 77004
- Dr. Jil Cooper Kenney N.D.5180 BUFFALO SPEEDWAY HOUSTON TX 77005
- Tariq Shafi ND5606 MOSS GLENN LN HOUSTON TX 77088
- Dr. Carlie D Bell ND5445 ALMEDA RD STE 403 HOUSTON TX 77004