Dr. Michael Rothstein D.D.S.
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics16 Squadron Blvd Suite #105 New City NY, 10956
Dr. Michael Rothstein is a prosthodontist practicing in New City, NY. Dr. Rothstein specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Michael Rothstein D.D.S.'s Practice location
New City, NY 10956Get Direction
Dr. Michael Rothstein D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rothstein
- Why Is the Average Cystic Fibrosis Lifespan Longer in Canada than in the United States?
The developed world has seen a strong increase in both the lifespan and quality of life for individuals diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. In both the United States and Canada, better treatment options and earlier diagnosis have made living with the chronic illness much more manageable.Interestingly,...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- Woman Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer at 11, Now 23, Sings at Local Fundraiser
When people think of cancer, people think of a disease associated with aging. But sometimes, tragedy strikes the younger generations as well. When a child has cancer, it is a much different ballgame. These patients haven't had a full life to live yet. They haven't had a chance to start their own...
- Lose Weight Without Fad Diets
According to a new study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, eating less fat, getting more exercise, and discussing a weight loss plan with a doctor is the most effective way to lose weight. This study focused on the methods followed by successful dieters to lose the extra weight...
- Hot Flashes and Sleep Apnea: What's the Connection?
As various researchers continue their efforts of treating the various conditions of the world, there is often a series of characteristics that are often associated with a certain disease. Other times however, researchers have been able to make connections between certain symptoms that are not...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Morton Tau127 South Little Tor Road New City New York 10956
- Dr. Antoine E Chiha D.D.S190 Main St Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Robert C Rawdin D.D.S.24 W 57th St New York NY 10023
- Dr. Jerome Steven Loewenstein D.M.D.100 South Highland Ave Ossining NY 10562
- Dr. Guillermo Zapata D.D.S25 GLENBROOK RD STAMFORD CT 06902
- Dr. Joseph R Carpentieri DDS1230 Mamaroneck Ave White Plains NY 10605