Kevin Mcgovern is a physical therapist practicing in Bowie, MD. Kevin Mcgovern specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kevin Mcgovern can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kevin Mcgovern will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kevin Michael Mcgovern PT's Practice location
Bowie, MD 20716Get Direction
Kevin Michael Mcgovern PT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Sandra Riendeau PT14409 Greenview Dr Laurel MD 20708
- Dr. Rafik Abdel-hamid Tarfa MS, DPT, PT9500 Pennsylvania Ave Upper Marlboro MD 20772
- John Joseph Whittles PT9801 Georgia Ave Silver Spring MD 20902
- Mr. Prashanth Jayaprakash MPT10840 Little Patuxent Pkwy Columbia MD 21044
- Renee Nyarko Eluma P.T.7130 Minstrel Way Columbia MD 21045
- Christopher K Cousins P.T.1001 Connecticut Ave Nw Washington DC 20036