Dr. Thomas C Nilsson M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology16945 Frances St Omaha NE, 68130
Dr. Thomas Nilsson practices Allergy and Immunology care in Omaha, NE. Dr. Nilsson specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Nilsson provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1975
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1975
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Natl Jewish Ctr Immu & Resp Me, Allergy And Immunology; Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
- National Jewish Hospital and Research Center
Dr. Thomas C Nilsson M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Thomas C Nilsson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nilsson
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Are Food Allergies and Birth Months Linked?
Finnish researchers reported that food allergies in children are linked to the season they were born in. In a study conducted on 6,000 children born between 2001 and 2006, about 1,000 were tested for sensitization for food allergens until they reached4-years-old.Results of the study, published in...
- An Overview of Vaccinations
There are different vaccines actively used in practical medicine, specifically by pediatricians. Artificial immunization is the greatest achievement of modern microbiological technologies. It has already saved millions of lives all around the world. The production of vaccines is a sophisticated...
- Dr. Ebrahim Mohammed Shakir MD16945 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Brian Thomas Kelly M.D.16929 FRANCES ST STE 101 OMAHA NE 68130
- Dr. Kevin R Murphy M.D.16945 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Teodoro Segura MD, PHD2323 S 171st St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. George A Zieg M.D.16945 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Gary August Koenig MD16909 Lakeside Hills Plz Omaha NE 68130