Dr. Neil J. Thomas M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon25 N Winfield Rd Suite 201 Winfield IL, 60190
Dr. Neil Thomas is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Winfield, IL. Dr. Thomas specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Thomas typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1987
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Thoracic Surgery; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Vascular Surgery; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. Neil J. Thomas M.D.'s Practice location
Winfield, IL 60190Get Direction
Merrillville, IN 46410Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62701Get Direction
Dr. Neil J. Thomas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thomas
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. David J Cziperle MD2650 Warrenville Rd Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Cynthia N Steimle M.D.1435 N Randall Rd Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. Michael J Davalle MD2650 Warrenville Rd Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Frank J. Lutrin MD1405 W Park St Urbana IL 61801
- Dr. Christopher Wigfield MD, MD, FRCS2160 S First Avenue Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Molly Mcafee MD850 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007