Dr. Khalid Matin is an oncologist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Matin specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Matin manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Hematology/Oncology; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Khalid Matin MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14263Get Direction
RICHMOND, VA 23298Get Direction
The Woodlands, TX 77384Get Direction
Dr. Khalid Matin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Different Types of Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is one of the medical treatment methods used by doctors to treat various types of cancer. This treatment is considered to be more efficient at destroying cancer cells that have spread and affected many areas of the body. This is because the chemo drugs spread across the whole body and...
- NBC Today's Hoda Kotb Opens Up About Her Personal Fight with Breast Cancer
For Hoda Kotb, cancer brought something to her life that ended up saving her. Most people know Hoda Kotb as the positive and energetic co-anchor of NBC News TODAY, but what people don't know is that she didn't always live her life this way.Back in her early 40s, Hoda was going through a tough time....
- Why Clinical Trials Are Essential for Advancement in Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Women who have ovarian cancer need to understand that the best hope for improved screening methods and more effective treatments lies within their participation in clinical trials. Research is the cornerstone of improved medical advances, but work needs to be done at every level and for every stage...
- What are the Different Types of Breast Cancer?
Appropriate treatment options for breast cancer differ depending on what type of cancer the individual has. A biopsy of the tissue samples from the breast helps to identify the type of breast cancer. Most breast cancers bloom in the ducts that connect lobules to the nipple in the breast. It is rare...
- Causes of Lung Nodules
What are lung nodules?Lung nodules are spots present on the lung. These spots are usually around 1.5 inches or three centimeters in diameter. Lung nodules seen on imaging tests are often called as coin lesions. If a lung X-ray shows spots that are more than three centimeters, it is regarded as a...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Dr. Michael Carol Snyderman M.D.515 ABBOTT RD BUFFALO NY 14220
- Dr. Pankaj K. Singhal MD, MSELM AND CARLTON ST BUFFALO NY 14263
- Dr. Maureen Ross MD PHDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Foluso Olabisi Ademuyiwa MDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Amy P Early MD100 COLLEGE PKWY WILLIAMSVILLE NY 14221
- Dr. Arthur I. Radin M.D.41 Fifth Ave New York NY 10003