Mr. Dudley J Wilkinson CMT
Homeopathic Physician1010 NE CRESTMOOR PL APT 106 ANKENY IA, 50021
Dr. Dudley Wilkinson is a homeopathic physician practicing in ANKENY, IA. Dr. Wilkinson specializes in medicine that creates symptoms similar to what the patient is already experiencing. Homeopathic physicians set up lengthy interviews in order to get detailed descriptions on the symptoms as well as eating and sleeping habits so they can match them properly.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Expression of a functional N-methyl-D-aspartate-type glutamate receptor by bone marrow megakaryocytes.
- Decontamination of laryngoscopes: a survey of national practice.
- Degradation of laryngoscopes.
- A review of the role of lymphography in the management of testicular tumours.
- Keep calf compression in the Lloyd-Davies position.
- The Gallagher-Wilkinson reflex.
- A strange little book.
- A safe haven or a dangerous place--should we keep the anaesthetic room?
- The occurrence of bacteraemia associated with the use of oral and nasopharyngeal airways.
- The laryngeal mask airway and intra-ocular surgery.
- Bayesian inference for stochastic kinetic models using a diffusion approximation.
- Potent blockers of the monocarboxylate transporter MCT1: novel immunomodulatory compounds.
- Death in the neonatal intensive care unit: changing patterns of end of life care over two decades.
- A radioimmunoassay method for the determination of nedocromil sodium in plasma and urine.
- Modelling the checkpoint response to telomere uncapping in budding yeast.
Mr. Dudley J Wilkinson CMT's Practice location
ANKENY, IA 50021Get Direction
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- Alternative Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a highly contagious infection that’s spread from one person to another. It’s often spread through contact of infected respiratory secretions. There’s no precise treatment for mumps. However, several alternative treatments are available to alleviate the pain and swelling caused by the...
- 10 Best Health Benefits and Uses of Chicory Root
What is chicory root?Are you one of those people who loves a cup of coffee anytime during the day, but worries about the additional caffeine load or caffeine overdose? Then you need not worry about it since chicory root can solve the problem. Chicory root is a very popular substitute for coffee and...
- How to Overcome Lyme Disease with Diet, Supplements, and Natural Treatment Methods
Can you beat Lyme disease naturally? Do diet and supplements have roles to play in Lyme disease? Yes, you can beat Lyme disease naturally with diet and supplements.Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that is caused by the bite of a deer tick. Living with Lyme disease can be overwhelming,...
- Holistic Treatments for Strep Throat
Causes of Strep ThroatStrep throat is a dangerous infection that causes various effects in the throat. A person with the disease will experience a lot of symptoms, most of which will vary from throat-related symptoms to affecting the rest of the body.Strep throat primarily affects the throat and is...
- All About Manuka Honey
What is manuka honey?Manuka honey is one of the most beneficial and unique kinds of honey in the world. It is produced by bees found in New Zealand that pollinate the Manuka bush. Manuka honey has a wide range of uses, including the treatment of certain diseases such as digestive illnesses, staph...