Dr. Kenneth Belitsis is a gastroenterologist practicing in Eatontown, NJ. Dr. Belitsis specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Belitsis performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Internal Medicine
Dr. Kenneth Belitsis M.D.'s Practice location
Eatontown, NJ 07724Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kenneth Belitsis M.D. | Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Belitsis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Belitsis
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What To Do If You Think You Have Gallstones
If you are 60 and above or have heart disease, abdominal pain can be a serious problem to your health. You need to seek immediate medical attention if you experience sudden or intense pain with unknown cause. If you lose consciousness or have a hard time breathing, you should be concerned and...
- The Power of Positivity while Living with Crohn's Disease
There is no right or easy way to live with a chronic disease such as Crohn’s disease. It is an ongoing journey; it can take a lot out of you and make you feel as if only bad days lie ahead. Yet, the truth is that everyone experiences difficulties in life and it is up to each and every one of us to...
- Individual Screening Effectiveness for Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is an autoimmune condition which mainly affects the person’s digestive tract. Specifically, the patient becomes unable to consume gluten due to the damaging effect the protein has on his or her small intestines. Gluten, on the other hand, is a protein present in wheat, barley, and...
- Constipation as a Symptom of Parkinson’s Disease
The medical world, as of today, still questions the cure and the cause of having Parkinson’s disease (PD). However, several treatments, surgeries, and therapies are present to aid PD patients. Earlier studies have proved that the said illness occurs due to the nerve cells dying in the brain,...
- Avoiding Titanium Dioxide Might Benefit Those with Colitis, New Research Suggests
Titanium dioxide is a substance used in many food items. Recently researchers from the University of Zurich have shown that this substance can increase inflammation and damage to the intestinal walls of mice. This indicates that this substance could have the same effect on humans which could be...
- Dr. Daniel Megna MD360 Edison Street Staten Island New York 10306
- Dr. Democleia Panagou Gottesman MD415 Ocean View Ave Brooklyn NY 11235
- Dr. Bruce Joseph Langner MD107 Monmouth Rd West Long Branch NJ 07764
- Dr. Lewis Jay Mufson MD8 Thoreau Dr Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Sherif A Farag MD5091 Amboy Rd Staten Island NY 10312
- Dr. Rajiv Uppal M.D.142 Route 35 Eatontown NJ 07724