Marcos Daccarett MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease324 10th Ave Suite 206 Salt Lake City UT, 84103
Dr. Marcos Daccarett is a cardiologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Daccarett specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Daccarett also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Pontificia U of Javeriana MD
University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine 1999
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Marcos Daccarett MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84103Get Direction
Boise, ID 83712Get Direction
Marcos Daccarett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Daccarett
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- What to Know Before Taking Triamterene-Hydrochlorothiazide
What is triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide?Triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill or diuretic used for the treatment of edema (fluid retention) and high blood pressure. This medication is usually prescribed to patients who have low amounts of potassium in the body or individuals who are at an...
- Alternative Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers. It leads to changes in the heartbeat ratesand the pulse. As a result, it may cause clotting of blood in the heart chambers. Such quivering sensations are mostly experienced in the atria and ventricle chambers...
- Nandita Chaturvedi Gupta M.D.324 Tenth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Brian G Crandall M.D.324 Tenth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Peter J Casterella M.D.324 Tenth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- J. Peter Weiss M.D.324 Tenth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- G Michael Vincent MD324 10TH AVE STE 130 SALT LAKE CITY UT 84103
- Jeffrey S Osborn M.D.324 Tenth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103