Dr. Anthony Olive MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology6701 Fannin St Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Anthony Olive is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Olive specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Dr. Anthony Olive MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Olive MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olive
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- Celiac Disease Patients No Longer Considered High-Risk for Cancer
How celiac disease can affect the bodyThere have been numerous studies that were conducted to show the effects that celiac disease might or might not have in relation to the body. This particular one has looked into patients for a span of ten years, measuring how different conditions developed...
- Dr. Tamir A Miloh MD1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Stephanie Horwitz Abrams M.D.6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Fernando A Navarro M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Wallace A Gleason M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Eric Chiou MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Essam M Imseis MD6431 Fannin St Houston TX 77030