Dr. George Zervos M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology333 Glen Head Road Suite 210 Glen Head NY, 11545
Dr. George Zervos is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Glen Head, NY. Dr. Zervos specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Carol Davila University of Medicine & Pharmacy 1980
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Ny Blood Ctr, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine; Nyu Hospitals Center, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Other Specialty; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- SUNY Downstate Med Ctr
- New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center Program
Dr. George Zervos M.D.'s Practice location
Glen Head, NY 11545Get Direction
Dr. George Zervos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zervos
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- Dr. Hal Gerstein MD225 COMMUNITY DR GREAT NECK NY 11021
- Dr. Avram Abramowitz M.D.176 60 Union Tpke Fresh Meadows NY 11366
- Dr. Evan Vosburgh MD201 Tresser Blvd Stamford Connecticut 06901
- Pilar Nava-Parada20 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Brian H. Kim350 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Dr. LiHong Wei M.D.176-60 Union Tpke Fresh Meadows NY 11366