Aileen Ibanez is a physical therapist practicing in Milledgeville, GA. Aileen Ibanez specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Aileen Ibanez can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Aileen Ibanez will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Aileen Ibanez MPT's Practice location
Milledgeville, GA 31061Get Direction
Aileen Ibanez MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Mr. Keith Marquette Morgan P.T.571 Hammock Rd Nw Milledgeville GA 31061
- Joel Romines PT, ATC1203 Columbia Dr Milledgeville GA 31061
- Mr. Bradley Shawn Roberts P.T.571 Hammock Rd Nw Milledgeville GA 31061
- Renita Upshaw Plummer PTSelect Medical Milledgeville GA 31061
- Mr. Randall Keith Evans P.T.821 N Cobb St Milledgeville GA 31061
- Ms. Jana Marie Lennon P.T.571 Hammock Rd Nw Milledgeville GA 31061