Paul ericson Carillo is a physical therapist practicing in Basking Ridge, NJ. Paul ericson Carillo specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Paul ericson Carillo can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Paul ericson Carillo will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Paul ericson Santiago Carillo P.T.'s Practice location
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920Get Direction
Mr. Paul ericson Santiago Carillo P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Dr. Jonathan M Crawford DPT459 Watchung Avenue Watchung NJ 07069
- Dr. Lu Han M.D.,P.T.,C.A.620 Cranbury Rd East Brunswick NJ 08816
- Mr. Frank Anthony Lamorte DPT95 Somerville Road Bedminster NJ 07921
- Christine M Michalczyk PT1 Diamond Hill Rd Berkeley Heights NJ 07922
- Vanessa L. Burns DPT575 Route 28 Raritan NJ 08869
- Mr. Spencer Ulrich PT420 Lexington Ave New York NY 10170