Dr. Hermogenes Thomas is a general practitioner practicing in Meridian, MS. Dr. Thomas does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Thomas provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
- Gulf health research--past, present and future.
- Signs of asphyxia at birth and risk of schizophrenia. Population-based case-control study.
- Obstetric complications and risk of schizophrenia. Effect of gender, age at diagnosis and maternal history of psychosis.
- Asphyxia at birth and schizophrenia.
- Thinking life is not worth living. A population survey of Great Britain.
- Mental health of British farmers.
- Effects of renal denervation on cerebral hypertension in the rabbit.
- Indole metabolism in the malabsorption syndrome.
- Effect of age and restraint on post-prandial lipemia clearance in dogs.
- Serum lipid changes following ingestion of proteins in normal individuals and patients with hepatic cirrhosis.
- Experiments with intermittent feeding of protein to rats.
- Recent advances in ophthalmology.
- Genotype and psychological phenotype in tuberous sclerosis.
- Borna disease virus and mental health: a cross-sectional study.
- Blood lead of persons living near freeways.
Dr. Hermogenes V Thomas M.D.'s Practice location
Meridian, MS 39307Get Direction
Dr. Hermogenes V Thomas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- Nipple Piercing: Is It Safe?
What Is Nipple Piercing? In the Western world, only the ears used to be pierced. The last 15 years, however, have seen an increase in the lifestyle and fashion trend of piercing parts of the body other than the earlobes. Nipples are among the locations chosen to be pierced, by both females and...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- Dr. Willie E. Greer M.D.1314 19th Ave Meridian MS 39301
- Dr. Hung Thien Ly M.D.1393 Us Highway 80 E Pooler GA 31322
- Dr. Francis E Harman M.D.2024 15TH ST FL 2 MERIDIAN MS 39301
- Nicholas Nathan Sweet D.O.1801 Fuller Rd Meridian MS 39309
- Dr. Steven M. Piper D.O.1801 Fuller Rd Meridian MS 39309
- Dr. Nicole Marie Cassler MDNbhc Meridian Nas Meridian MS 39309