Dr. Mohammad Iftekhar Ullah MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine2500 North State Street Department Of Medici Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Mohammad Ullah practices Sleep Medicine in Jackson, MS. Dr. Ullah studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Dhaka Med Coll, Dhaka Univ, Bangladesh 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine
- Testosterone deficiency as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
- About obstructive sleep apnea.
- Correspondence (letter to the editor): Association studies often lack plausibility: back to the future of mechanisms.
- Use of non-invasive ventilation in general ward for the treatment of respiratory failure.
- Top 10 facts you should know: About how to improve CPAP compliance for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
- Quetiapine-induced sleep-related eating disorder-like behavior: a case series.
- Vitamin D deficiency and the risk of preeclampsia and eclampsia in Bangladesh.
- The effect of continuous positive air pressure (CPAP) on nightmares in patients with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
- The nose, upper airway, and obstructive sleep apnea.
- Hypophosphatemia Masquerading as Meningitis.
- Effect of CPAP Therapy on Symptoms of Nocturnal Gastroesophageal Reflux among Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- Potential hazard of nebulised salbutamol in patients with haemoptysis.
- How many plasma theophylline levels are needed to control therapy?
- St Barnabas Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mohammad Iftekhar Ullah MD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Iftekhar Ullah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ullah
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- Brain-Dead California Girl Might be Declared “Undead” 3 Years from “Passing”
In December 2013, Jahi McMath, a 13-year-old girl from Northern California had a routine tonsillectomy in order to treat her sleep apnea. The surgery went awry and ended up causing her massive bleeding and an attack of arrhythmia, resulting in a cardiac arrest. The diagnosis read that Jahi had...
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Panic Disorder?
Signs of a panic attack can be hot flashes or sweating, dizziness, headache, an unexplainable feeling of danger, nausea, difficulty breathing, and elevated heart rate. ...
- FDA Recently Approved a Nerve Stimulator for Sleep Apnea
A recently FDA approved product that is designed to effectively treat moderate to severe central sleep apnea will be a game changer for those who suffer from the sleep and life disrupting disorder.Through a small battery pack device, The Remede System effectively monitors breathing during sleep....
- The Relationship Between Sudden Cardiac Death and Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder in the United States, although many people don't realize that it can be very dangerous. It is often called a minor sleep disturbance, without realizing the fact that it is associated with many life-threatening conditions.Sleep apnea can increase blood pressure,...
- Dr. Naveed Ahmad M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Rafat Owais Mohammed M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Andrea Lewis MD2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Allen Carl Richert M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Parveen Kumar M.D.299 Highway 51 Ridgeland MS 39157
- Dr. Shashidhar M Shettar M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216