Dr. Matthew Patterson Kronman MD
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle Children's H Seattle WA, 98105
Matthew P Kronman, MD, MSCE: Assistant Professor of Pediatric Infectious Diseases. Dr. Kronman's primary research area of interest is antimicrobial stewardship, using the tools of pharmacoepidemiology ...
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 2003
Yale School of Medicine 2003
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2011
- National hospitalization trends for pediatric pneumonia and associated complications.
- Adjunct corticosteroids in children hospitalized with community-acquired pneumonia.
- Antibiotics associated with increased risk of new-onset Crohn's disease but not ulcerative colitis: a meta-analysis.
- Bacterial prevalence and antimicrobial prescribing trends for acute respiratory tract infections.
- Adverse Events in Pediatric Patients Receiving Long-Term Outpatient Antimicrobials.
- Upper Versus Lower Gastrointestinal Delivery for Transplantation of Fecal Microbiota in Recurrent or Refractory Clostridium difficile Infection: A Collaborative Analysis of Individual Patient Data From 14 Studies.
- A Comprehensive Approach to Pediatric Pneumonia: Relationship Between Standardization, Antimicrobial Stewardship, Clinical Testing, and Cost.
- Characterization of Inpatient Cystic Fibrosis Pulmonary Exacerbations.
- Inappropriate Antibiotic Prescribing: Wind at Our Backs or Flapping in the Breeze?
- The Molecular and Clinical Epidemiology of Extended-Spectrum Cephalosporin- and Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae at 4 US Pediatric Hospitals.
- Fecal Microbiota Transplantation for Recurrent Clostridium difficile Infections in Pediatric Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients.
- Pediatrics, University of Washington/Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Pediatric Infectious Disease, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia Pediatric
Dr. Matthew Patterson Kronman MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98105Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Patterson Kronman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kronman
- What Can Make Me Think that My Baby Has Mumps?
How Can My Baby Catch Mumps?The causing agent of mumps is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Mumps is a disease which falls under the so-called group of childrens' disease. However, adults can also contract mumps. The difference between this disease in kids and grown-ups is the severity of the...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Is Cytomegalovirus?
What is cytomegalovirus?Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a member of the herpes virus family. Others viruses that belong to the same family are:...
- What Is Rubella?
Commonly known as German measles, Rubella is an infection caused by a virus and its symptoms include red rashes on the body along-with fever, headache, muscle pain, a runny nose. Sometimes, swollen nymph nodes can also be seen. It is a contagious infection and can spread from one person to...
- Orchitis After Mumps
Orchitis is an inflammatory condition of the testes caused by an infection from a virus or bacteria. The infection could be because of mumps, mononucleosis or STDs. Infection due to bacteria develops from the progression of epididymitis, a tube that carries semen out of the testes. Mumps virus is...
- Scott Weissman Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Heather Jaspan MD, PHD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Tamara C. Pozos Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Surabhi Vora MD5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Jairam R Lingappa MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Claudia Syueping Crowell MD325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104