Dr. Mallory Andrew Lawrence M.D.
Colon and Rectal Surgeon1348 Walton Way Suite 6500 Augusta GA, 30901
Dr. Mallory Lawrence is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Lawrence specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Lawrence often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1983
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1983
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Colon And Rectal Surgery; Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, General Surgery
- University of Minnesota Medical School Program
Dr. Mallory Andrew Lawrence M.D.'s Practice location
Augusta, GA 30901Get Direction
Dr. Mallory Andrew Lawrence M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lawrence
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- What Is an Anal Fissure?
What is an anal fissure?The anal canal is a short tube surrounded by muscle at the end of the rectum. An anal fissure is a small crack, tear, or rip in the anal canal lining. Anal fissure is often very small, but can cause you severe pain. The pain gets worse after passing stool and normally last...
- What Is a Proctologist?
Proctology, also known as colorectal surgery, is a field in medicine that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or disorders of the colon, rectum, and anus. The one who specializes in proctology is called a proctologist or a colorectal surgeon. What is a proctologist?A proctologist is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Vendie Hudson Hooks M.D.1348 Walton Way Augusta GA 30901
- Dr. Ray S King M.D., PH.D1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. David H Gibbs MD410 University Pkwy Aiken SC 29801
- Dr. John Whitfield MD3647 J DEWEY GRAY CIR STE 200 AUGUSTA GA 30909
- Dr. Eric Keith Johnson M.D.Eisenhower Army Medical Center Augusta GA 30905
- Dr. Edward Joseph Jakubs MD410 University Pkwy Aiken SC 29801