Dr. Jefferson W. Jex, MD
Orthopedist1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI, 96859
Dr. Jefferson Jex is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI. Dr. Jex specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Jex tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 2001
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- An examination of child safety seat use in a military population.
- Isolated ring finger flexor digitorum profundus entrapment after closed reduction and intramedullary fixation of both-bone forearm fracture.
- Popliteal cyst with positive antinuclear antibodies as the presentation of Lyme disease.
- Multiple vertebral dislocation events after fusion for scoliosis in Rett syndrome.
Dr. Jefferson W. Jex, MD's Practice location
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 96859Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67205Get Direction
BETHESDA, MD 20889Get Direction
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
The main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling sensation...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Dr. Gary Okamura MD1380 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Salvador B. Cecilio M.D.302 CALIFORNIA AVE WAHIAWA HI 96786
- Dr. John A. Jiuliano MD91-2139 Fort Weaver Road Ewa Beach HI 96706
- Dr. William Ely Burkhalter MD1319 PUNAHOU ST STE 630 HONOLULU HI 96826
- Dr. Mickey M Tseng M.D.2228 Liliha St Honolulu HI 96817
- Dr. Paul Norio Morton MD1380 Lusitana Street, Physician's Office Building 1 Honolulu HI 96813