Dr. Radhika Vijayan
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine30 Prospect Ave Main Building Rm 564 Hackensack NJ, 07601
Dr. Radhika Vijayan is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Vijayan specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
University of Hawaii
St. John's Medical College 1979
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute 1976
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS
- Staff STAFF PRV/ST MARY'S CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL, W PALM BCH, FL
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology; Nassau Co Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Nassau University Medical Center 1979
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, New York 1978
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center Program
- PEDIATRIC HEMATOLOGY/ONCOLOGY, LONG ISLAND JEWISH HOSPITAL, NY 1981
Dr. Radhika Vijayan's Practice location
Hackensack, NJ 07601Get Direction
Park Ridge, NJ 07656Get Direction
Dr. Radhika Vijayan's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vijayan
- Treatment Options for Teenage Acne
Acne is normally caused by changing levels of hormones. This is why youths develop it during puberty or before getting their periods. Hormones are the culprits because they stimulate the oil-producing glands in the skin to produce more oil, which clogs the pores on the skin surface. There are few...
- Toni Braxton's Ongoing Battle with Lupus
Toni Braxton is an American singer, record producer, and songwriter, best known for her hit songs, “Breathe Again” and “Un-Break My Heart.” Her songs made it on the top of the music charts, and she won numerous awards as well. This is the reason why she is considered one of the most...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dr. Usha Phillips MD225 Williamson St Elizabeth NJ 07202
- Dr. Fidel Garcia M.D.550 1ST AVE NEW YORK NY 10016
- Dr. Anupam B Kharbanda MD622 W. 168th Street New York NY 10032
- Dr. Christopher Gannon Strother M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Concepcion Pineda Songco M.D.7901 Broadway Elmhurst NY 11373
- Dr. Lisa I Thebner MD3415 Bainbridge Avenue Bronx NY 10467