Dr. Michael Frey is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Frey provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Frey discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Dr. Michael Earl Frey M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78235Get Direction
JBSA LACKLAND, TX 78236Get Direction
Dr. Michael Earl Frey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- Healthiest Starbucks Drinks
Our diet and healthThe modern way of living can have a great impact on our health. Stressful jobs with a lot of work hours leave us with not enough time to work out, go outside or have any other healthy activity, which is impacting our health. Still, the most harmful thing to our health is our diet....
- What Causes Hair Loss?
Normally one loses up to 100 strands of hair per day, which is completely normal. Many people lose their hair as they grow older, which is not meant to be alarming. In most cases, losing a few strands here and there may not make a noticeable difference in the scalp.There are different types of hair...
- Stressed? Don't Reach for Junk Food - Eat a Purple Potato
A recent study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that two servings of purple potatoes in a diet, can help to reduce blood pressure and control weight gain. The participants of the study were divided into two groups. In one group, the participants were assigned a diet that...
- This Combination of Medications May Help Ease Sleep Apnea Symptoms
Sleep apnea causes you to stop breathing briefly dozens of times every night. It is a serious condition that causes daytime fatigue, high blood pressure, and heart problems. Having sleep apnea also increases your risk of insulin resistance, also known as type 2 diabetes. If you are unable to sleep...
- Shortness of Breath and Panic Attacks
A panic attack is the most well-known symptom of a panic disorder. Oftentimes, panic attacks come unexpectedly and are usually accompanied by various frightening physical sensations, including hyperventilation or shortness of breath. They are sudden periods of intense fear and anxiety. Panic attacks...
- Dr. Richard Warren Sumrall MD2507 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Mark Krautheim M.D.2601 Louis Bauer Dr San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Anthony Wayne Waldroup MD, MPH2601 Louis Bauer Dr San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Donald Robert Yoho M.D.2601 Louis Bauer Dr San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. David William Gibson M.D., M.P.H.2507 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235
- Ronald Shane Day D.O., M.P.H.2601 Louis Bauer Dr San Antonio TX 78235