Dr. Sandy Andrews PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical1823 Fortview Rd. Austin TX, 78704
Dr. Sandy Andrews is a psychologist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Andrews specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Andrews evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Andrews because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University Clinical Psychology 1992
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Dr. Sandy Andrews PH.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78704Get Direction
Dr. Sandy Andrews PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- Dr. Justin Hill PH.D.12600 Hill Country Blvd Bee Cave TX 78738
- Dr. Nancy L Nussbaum PH.D.711 W 38th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Brian Louis Vasquez PH.D.801 RR 620 SOUTH LAKEWAY TX 78734
- Dr. Allison Myers-fabian PHD5716 W HIGHWAY 290 STE 110 AUSTIN TX 78735
- Dr. Erikalin Nichole Ashton PSY.D.3724 Jefferson Street Austin TX 78731
- Dr. William Anson Dailey PH.D.711 W 38th St Austin TX 78705