Dr. Margaret Kathleen Grisell M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon3635 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Margaret Grisell is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Grisell specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Grisell tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Margaret Kathleen Grisell M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46278Get Direction
MODESTO, CA 95356Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Kathleen Grisell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grisell
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Dr. Michael Chabot DO2325 Dougherty Ferry Rd St. Louis Missouri 63122
- Dr. Husam Nawas M.D.12855 North 40 Drive St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Corey G Solman M.D.1001 S Kirkwood Road KIRKWOOD MO 63122
- Dr. Robert G. Medler M.D.12639 Old Tesson Road St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Jon Oda M.D.9300 Valley Children?s Place Madera California 93636
- Dr. Ryan Michael Nunley MD660 South Euclid Avenue Saint Louis Missouri 63110