Dr. Lynessa Alonso, DO treats patients in Washington, Illinois and specializes in internal medicine and pediatrics. Dr. Alonso received her medical degree from Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine ...
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Strep Throat
Dr. Lynessa A Alonso D.O.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40243Get Direction
Dr. Lynessa A Alonso D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- M. Fernanda Nota555 South Floyd Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Dr. Jeffrey Wampler MD400 Blankenbaker Parkway Louisville Kentucky 40243
- Sofia M. Franco555 South Floyd Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Dr. Troy K Takagishi MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Elsa M Haddad MD2606 Wildwood Dr Clarksville IN 47129
- Dr. Lori M Scales MD300 High Point Ct Mount Washington KY 40047