Youngki Kim M
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology516 Delaware St Se Pwb 4th Floor, Room Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Youngki Kim is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Kim specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
Seoul National University, College of Medicine,Seoul, Korea, South MD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors 2010
- Best Doctors in America 2007-2010
- Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors 2008-2009
Youngki Kim M's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
- Drug for Opioid Addiction to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
Recently, there has been a lot of discussion about the opioid crisis. However, one of these medications may have a silver lining for MS. This might serve as a treatment for the disease, or it may simply delay the progressive effects. Either way, any progress is important for those suffering from...
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Elizabeth Grace Ingulli M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Lydia Najera MDUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Jurat Singh Rajpal M.D.420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Neil J. Paloian MD420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Thomas E Nevins MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Alfred J Fish MDUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455