Dr. Jolan Walter practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Boston, MA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Walter treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
- Astrovirus infection in children.
- Genome prediction of putative genome-linked viral protein (VPg) of astroviruses.
- Homozygous DNA ligase IV R278H mutation in mice leads to leaky SCID and represents a model for human LIG4 syndrome.
- Reduced thymic output, cell cycle abnormalities, and increased apoptosis of T lymphocytes in patients with cartilage-hair hypoplasia.
- Severe eczema and Hyper-IgE in Loeys-Dietz-syndrome - contribution to new findings of immune dysregulation in connective tissue disorders.
- Autoimmunity due to RAG deficiency and estimated disease incidence in RAG1/2 mutations.
- Predisposition to infection and SIRS in mitochondrial disorders: 8 years' experience in an academic center.
- Powering the immune system: mitochondria in immune function and deficiency.
- Bilateral lung transplantation in a patient with humoral immune deficiency: a case report with review of the literature.
- Human RAG mutations: biochemistry and clinical implications.
- Ligase-4 Deficiency Causes Distinctive Immune Abnormalities in Asymptomatic Individuals.
- Case 41-2015: A Boy with Immune and Liver Abnormalities.
- Estimated disease incidence of RAG1/2 mutations: A case report and querying the Exome Aggregation Consortium.
- Gastrointestinal Manifestations in X-linked Agammaglobulinemia.
- Reduced numbers of circulating group 2 innate lymphoid cells in patients with common variable immunodeficiency.
Dr. Jolan E Walter M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
ST PETERSBURG, FL 33701Get Direction
Dr. Jolan E Walter M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Dr. Susan A. Rudders M.D.300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Luigi Notarangelo M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Andrew J Macginnitie MD, PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Supinda Bunyavanich M.D.1 Jimmy Fund Way Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Sadek Salloum M.D.127 Larch Rd Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Lisa Marie Bartnikas M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115