Dr. Martin Bauer practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Bauer treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
Dr. Martin Bauer MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Martin Bauer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- How to Know if It’s Croup or Whoop
Croup is often characterized by a barking cough sound, which resembles the sound produced by seals. This childhood condition is often caused by a virus that often starts from the nose or mouth, and goes down to the vocal cords and windpipe. The affected areas become inflamed, swollen, and sore that...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- What is Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening, inherited disorder, which affects the secretory glands producing mucus and sweat. Fluids secreted by the glands are usually thin. In this disease, the secretions become thick and sticky and block all passageways and ducts, particularly of the lungs and...
- The History of Cystic Fibrosis
What is cystic fibrosis?It is a genetic disease that affects both young children and adults. It mainly affects the lungs and the digestive system. When a child inherits two copies of the genes responsible for cystic fibrosis, the child develops the disease.The complications associated with the...
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- Dr. Supriya Jambhekar MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. John Carroll MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Mohy Morris MD1 Childrens Way # 512-17 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Gulnur Com M.D.1 Childrens Way # 512-17 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Robert Warren MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Amit Agarwal MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202