Dr. Swati Karmarkar is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Karmarkar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Karmarkar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Karmarkar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Swati Arun Karmarkar M.D's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38103Get Direction
Dr. Swati Arun Karmarkar M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karmarkar
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Dr. Catherine Remus M.D.13303 Tesson Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Abby Solomon Hollander1 Children?s Place Saint Louis Missouri 63110
- Marietta Origeneza Belen1 Children's Place St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Dr. Jean Evelyn vogel Wagner M.D.1230 George E Chance Parkway Caseyville IL 62232
- Dr. Betty Cross M.D.1765 Old Highway 21 Arnold Missouri 63010
- Dr. James A Gerst MD11 Garvey Pkwy Saint Charles MO 63303