Deborah Allen AU.D.
Audiologist520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Suite 206 Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. Deborah Allen is an audiologist practicing in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Allen evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Allen takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Deborah Allen AU.D.'s Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
- What Specialists Treat Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is a condition that occurs when the voice box - also called the larynx - is inflamed and becomes swollen. It therefore cannot vibrate. It thus produces a hoarse sound from the throat or in some cases, rids one of their voice entirely. Recovery without treatment is possible.Symptoms of...
- Is Pleurisy a Chronic Condition?
What is Pleurisy?Pleurisy, also known as pleuritic is when the pleural membranes lining your lungs and chest cavity rub against each other causing a sharp stabbing pain that exacerbates while you breathe in.Pleurisy can be categorized as acute or chronic pleurisy depending on the duration of the...
- Life Inflamed: Lupus Symptoms, Complications, and Getting Ahead of Flares
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) or simply lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease characterized by the immune system going into overdrive and attacking antigens and healthy tissue alike. This leads to inflammation affecting multiple organs like the kidneys, heart, lungs, and brain and also causing...
- What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?
What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?The bladder is a very important organ, usually found on the pelvis (lower abdomen). This hollow organ acts as a storage unit for the urine formed by your kidneys. Being such an important organ of the urinary tract, it is at high risk, since it receives...
- Your Touch Can Influence Your Behavior
According to a new study an individual's sense of touch can influence the way he or she views the world. According to the researchers at Yale, Harvard, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, textures, shapes and weights can influence judgments and decisions. For example, people who are...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Roberta Updegrove M.A.1201 AGORA DR BEL AIR MD 21014
- Leslie Ann Godsey M.S.139 N MAIN ST BEL AIR MD 21014
- Christine B Cloonan MA CCCA520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Susan Domzalski AU.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Trisha A. bents Muth AU. D.424 BARNES ST BEL AIR MD 21014
- Angela Waite M.S., F.A.A.A.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014