Dr. Timothy Clayton is a Chiropractor practicing in Washington, PA. Dr. Clayton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Clayton seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Timothy Jason Clayton D.C.'s Practice location
Washington, PA 15301Get Direction
ALTOONA, PA 16602Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Jason Clayton D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Gregory Douglas Gray D.C.300 Weyman Road Pittsburgh PA 15236
- Dr. David P. Gobbie DC159 Clairton Blvd Pleasant Hills Pennsylvania 15236
- Dr. James Howard Winer2419 Baldwick Road Pittsburgh PA 15205
- Dr. Robert Leonard Yakovac D.C.1701 Cochran Rd Pittsburgh PA 15220
- Dr. James Lloyd Goodge DC105 W Ohara St Mc Donald PA 15057
- Dr. Tiffany M Moat D.C.9787 N 91st St Scottsdale AZ 85258