Dr. Daniel Cruser is a pathologist practicing in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Cruser is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Cruser can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Cruser may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1993
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Armed Forces Inst Of Path, Hematology-Pathology; D D Eisenhower Army Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Daniel Lawrence Cruser MD's Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98431Get Direction
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Lawrence Cruser MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Craig Jonov DMD, MD509 Olive Way Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Adam C. Fettig DMD12330 120th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Matthew Patrick Horton MD747 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Brian A Folz M.D.1001 Sw Klickitat Way Seattle WA 98134
- Dr. Veronica Thoroughgood M.D.1280 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Sandra Pauline Ewaskow MD1280 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004