Norman M. Rowe, MD, FACS
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand820 Park Ave Suite 1B New York NY, 10021
Dr. Norman Rowe is a plastic surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Rowe specializes in anti-aging treatments. He offers both non-surgical amd surgical options.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1992
Tulane University School of Medicine 1992
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Plastic Surgery; Suny Buffalo Grad Med-Dent, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Maimonides Med Ctr, General Surgery
- New York University School of Medicine Program
Norman M. Rowe, MD, FACS's Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Norman M. Rowe, MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rowe
- Burnout in Sleep-Deprived Nurses Because of Long Shifts
The human body is capable of producing and exerting large amounts of force and effort. Unfortunately, the body does not have the ability to function for perpetual amounts of time. In the medical world or hospital setting, the medical staff of these facilities are required to work for long periods of...
- Protein Interactions May Help Explain Memory Loss with Parkinson's
Up until recently, scientists only knew that as Parkinson’s disease progresses so do all of its symptoms, particularly around memory loss. They also knew that as many as 30% of Parkinson’s sufferers develop dementia. What they didn’t know was why or, really how they treat it in...
- Breakthrough in Parkinson's Disease Research Allows Patients to Sleep During Deep Brain Stimulation
Deep brain stimulation surgery has contributed to an improvement to the quality of life for patients with Parkinson's disease. This brain surgery reduces the patient's symptoms and tremors by inserting electrodes into the brain. The catch? The patient is awake during the 4-6 hour surgery. Under...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Richard Stephen Gilbert MD1065 Park Ave New York NY 10128
- Steven Orr160 E 54th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Mark J Mohrmann MD16 Park Place New York NY 10007
- Dr. Daniel Osei MD535 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Gary Breslow M.D.1 W Ridgewood Ave, Paramus NJ 07652
- Dr. Charles P. Melone Jr. M.D.321 E 34th St New York NY 10016