Dr. Abid Rasool is an internist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Rasool specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rasool provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1991
Dow Medical College 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Vascular Disease
- St Barnabas Hosp, Internal Medicine; U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Internal Medicine
- St Barnabas Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Abid Rasool M.D.'s Practice location
Orlando, FL 32822Get Direction
Dr. Abid Rasool M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rasool
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Is Malaria Preventable?
Malaria is a serious, but preventable disease more commonly found in some tropical and subtropical countries. It is a disease caused by the infection of the parasite Plasmodium, which lives in mosquitoes. Malaria is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. Many people who travel to places...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- Brown Fat is Great Fat
Brown fat is a health-friendly fat that helps the body to burn calories, instead of storing the energy as fat. Typically, adults do not have a lot of brown fat. A new study suggests that heart hormones may stimulate the production of brown fat cells. Researchers conducted a study on animals and...
- Dr. Jerold J Fadem M.D.882 S Kirkman Rd Orlando FL 32811
- Dr. Niral C. Patel MD11600 Lakeside Village Lane Windemere Florida 34786
- Dr. Angela M. Maier MD24600 W. 127th Street Plainfield Illinois 60585
- Dr. Bassem Koleilat MD7345 West Sand Lake Road Orlando Florida 32819
- Dr. Hasib Ibne-Rasa M.D.1540 International Parkway Lake Mary Florida 32746
- Dr. Gutteridge Jean-Charles M.D.6388 Silver Star Rd Orlando FL 32818