Dr. Raymond Tervo is a pediatrician practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Tervo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tervo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tervo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Mc Master Univ- Sch Of Med- Hamilton- Ont- Canada 1973
McMaster University Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine 1973
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Correlation between physical functioning and gait measures in children with
- Children with ADHD and motor dysfunction compared with children with ADHD only.
- Medical students' attitudes toward persons with disability: a comparative study.
- Single-case experimental designs: applications in developmental-behavioral pediatrics.
- Health professional student attitudes towards people with disability.
- Parent's reports predict their child's developmental problems.
- Parental report of pain and associated limitations in ambulatory children with cerebral palsy.
- Identifying patterns of developmental delays can help diagnose neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Parent evaluation of spasticity treatment in cerebral palsy using botulinum toxin type A.
- Language proficiency, development, and behavioral difficulties in toddlers.
- The effects of methylphenidate on the classroom behavior of elementary school-age children with cerebral palsy: a preliminary observational analysis.
- Parents' reports predict abnormal investigations in global developmental delay.
- The principle of double effect, genetic testing, and global developmental delay.
- Genetic testing in global developmental delay: the well-intended clinician and the principle of double effect.
- Attention problems and parent-rated behavior and stress in young children at risk for developmental delay.
- Learning Disabilities
Dr. Raymond C Tervo MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Saint Paul, MN 55101Get Direction
EVANSVILLE, IN 47714Get Direction
Dr. Raymond C Tervo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tervo
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Dr. Brendan Coe Lanpher M.D.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Erin E Knoebel M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Stephanie Rona Starr M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Valeria Cristiani MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. William J Barbaresi M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Salman Kirmani MBBS200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905