Dr. G Vincent is a cardiologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Vincent specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Vincent also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut MD
- Congenital Long QT syndrome.
- The long-QT syndrome--bedside to bench to bedside.
- Atrial arrhythmias in the inherited long QT syndrome: laboratory quirk or clinical arrhythmia?
- Risk assessment in long QT syndrome: the Achilles heel of appropriate treatment.
- Electrocardiographic features in Andersen-Tawil syndrome patients with KCNJ2
- Inaccurate electrocardiographic interpretation of long QT: the majority of physicians cannot recognize a long QT when they see one.
- The Long QT and Brugada syndromes: causes of unexpected syncope and sudden
- Improved long-term survival associated with stent deployment during percutaneous coronary interventions: results from a registry of 3399 patients.
- The role of genotyping in diagnosing cardiac channelopathies : progress to date.
- The long QT syndrome.
- Risk of aborted cardiac arrest or sudden cardiac death during adolescence in the long-QT syndrome.
- Long QT syndrome in adults.
- Long QT syndrome and pregnancy.
- Nonsense mutations in hERG cause a decrease in mutant mRNA transcripts by nonsense-mediated mRNA decay in human long-QT syndrome.
- Long-QT syndrome after age 40.
G Michael Vincent MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84103Get Direction
G Michael Vincent MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- Taurine Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
For women with high cholesterol, incorporating taurine into the diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases.According to the European Journal of Nutrition, it is revealed that taurine, the amino acid found in high amounts in poultry, meat, and in other food products, is highly useful and works as a...
- What is Ischemia?
Ischemia refers to the condition in which the muscles of the heart do not get an adequate supply of oxygen. This mostly happens because of reduced blood flow to the cardiac muscles either due to complete blockages or due to a partial block in the blood vessels that carry blood. This condition, also...
- Nandita Chaturvedi Gupta M.D.324 Tenth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Brian G Crandall M.D.324 Tenth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Peter J Casterella M.D.324 Tenth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- J. Peter Weiss M.D.324 Tenth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Marcos Daccarett MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Jeffrey S Osborn M.D.324 Tenth Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103