Dr. Tiffany M Moat D.C.
Chiropractor9787 N 91st St Suite 101 Scottsdale AZ, 85258
Dr. Tiffany Moat is a Chiropractor practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Moat specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Moat seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Logan College of Chiropractic Chiropractic
- Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Activator Methods And More
Dr. Tiffany M Moat D.C.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Get Direction
GLENDALE, AZ 85308Get Direction
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Michael Kenney D.C20 S Power Rd Mesa AZ 85206
- Dr. Chris Campo DC4010 East Bell Road Phoenix Arizona 85032
- Marino V. Scafidi58 East La Vieve Lane Tempe Arizona 85284
- Dr. Quentin Smith D.C.1234 S POWER RD MESA AZ 85206
- Dr. Michael Bohrnsen DC, DACBSP8600 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Daniel Secrest3350 North Hayden Rd Scottsdale Arizona 85251