James L. Gajewski, MD, MACP, FRCP
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC, 20007
Dr. James Gajewski is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Gajewski specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
James L. Gajewski, MD, MACP, FRCP's Practice location
Washington, DC 20007Get Direction
Modesto, CA 95355Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97239Get Direction
James L. Gajewski, MD, MACP, FRCP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gajewski
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Dr. Andrew Brohl M.D.3800 Reservoir Rd NW Washington DC 20007
- Bruce David Cheson Other3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Aiwu Ruth He Other3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Craig Kessler Other3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Christina Sing-ying Wu M.D.3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Julia Marie Cunningham M.D.3800 RESERVOIR RD NW WASHINGTON DC 20007