Dr. Michael Bezuevsky D.O.
Surgeon2511 Ocean Ave Ste 102 Brooklyn NY, 11229
Dr. Michael Bezuevsky was born in Uzbekistan where he studied at Tashkent State Medical Institute. He completed his training at Deborah Heart & Lung Center in Brown Mills, NJ. Dr. Bezuevsky is one of ...
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Med; Old Westbury Li, Ny DO 5
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- 2009
- Continuing Student Grant 1995 Long Island University
- Leg Ulcers
- Venous Insufficiency
- Leg Venous
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Diseases
- Leg Pain, Weakness, Numbness And Tingling
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Vein Diseases
- Member American Osteopathic Association
- Member American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
Dr. Michael Bezuevsky D.O.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11229Get Direction
Staten Island, NY 10306Get Direction
Forest Hills, NY 11375Get Direction
BROOKLYN, NY 11235Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11235Get Direction
Dr. Michael Bezuevsky D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bezuevsky
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- Home Remedies To Help Appendicitis
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can cause severe harm to the body if not treated on time. Some of the common symptoms of appendicitis include abdominal pain, digestive upsets, nausea, vomiting and mild fever. Although there are both medicinal and surgical treatment options available to cure...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- Maheshwaran SivarajahDEPARTMENT OF SURGERY BRONX NY 10457
- Dr. Charles C. Guidry Jr D.O.150 55th Street Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Valery V.L. Dronsky M.D.122 E 76th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. David Shokrian MD9 Sinclair Dr Great Neck NY 11024
- Dr. Matthew E Spotnitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Sharon R. Zisman M.D.65 East 95 Street New York NY 10128