Dr. Michael Bezuevsky D.O.
Surgeon116-02 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY, 11375
Dr. Michael Bezuevsky was born in Uzbekistan where he studied at Tashkent State Medical Institute. He completed his training at Deborah Heart & Lung Center in Brown Mills, NJ. Dr. Bezuevsky is one of ...
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Med; Old Westbury Li, Ny DO 5
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- 2009
- Continuing Student Grant 1995 Long Island University
- Leg Ulcers
- Venous Insufficiency
- Leg Venous
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Diseases
- Leg Pain, Weakness, Numbness And Tingling
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Vein Diseases
- Member American Osteopathic Association
- Member American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
Dr. Michael Bezuevsky D.O.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11229Get Direction
Staten Island, NY 10306Get Direction
Forest Hills, NY 11375Get Direction
BROOKLYN, NY 11235Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11235Get Direction
Dr. Michael Bezuevsky D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bezuevsky
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- How to Prepare for a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Such procedure is performed as a result of many causes. In most cases, a cholecystectomy is performed to relieve the patient from complications caused by the inflammation of the gallbladder.A gallbladder is an organ that is located just...
- How Is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?
How is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?Liver cancer is a common type of cancer which begins in the liver cells, or hepatocytes. Liver cancer is a cancer which affects one of the largest and most important organs of the body. Liver cancer is type of cancer which, when diagnosed at early stages, can be...
- What Are the Side Effects of Gallbladder Surgery?
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ located between the liver and small intestine. Even though it plays a big role in digestion, a person can live a normal life without it. This means that the gallbladder can be discarded without necessarily affecting the functionality of other organs. If...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- Dr. David Shusterman M.D.69-15 Yellowstone Boulevard Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Kap-Jae Sung M.D.11205 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Forrest Scot Rubenstein M.D.116-02 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Alexander Gart MD116-02 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Robert Shirinov MD116-02 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Jessica Robin Schnur M.D.149 Slocum Cres Forest Hills NY 11375