Dr. Teresa Elizabeth Hermida MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry736 Old Lewiston Rd Winthrop ME, 04364
Dr. Teresa Hermida practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Winthrop, ME. Dr. Hermida evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Hermida seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1998
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Psychiatry
Dr. Teresa Elizabeth Hermida MD's Practice location
Winthrop, ME 04364Get Direction
Dr. Teresa Elizabeth Hermida MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hermida
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Andrej Brajovic M.D.100 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Gina Oliveto MD100 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. David E Schenk MD100 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Paige N.c. Mcinerney D.O.66 Stone St Augusta ME 04330
- Dr. Kimberly P Wells MD100 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Jean R Butterfield MD100 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240