Dr. Stuart Lind MD
Pathologist | Clinical Pathology12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO, 80045
Dr. Stuart Lind is a pathologist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Lind is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Lind can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Lind may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- 2007
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 1981
- Cancer, Lymphoma, Myeloma
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital Program 1981
- University of Colorado 2007
- University of Colorado, Pathology - Blood Banking / Transfusion Medicine 2007
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital Program, Internal Medicine - Hematology and Oncology 1981
Experience & Accolades
- Professor 2006School of Medicine, Medicine
- Professor2007 School of Medicine, Pathology
Dr. Stuart Lind MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Stuart Lind MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lind
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Dr. Carol Dittmann M.D.12605 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Jason A. Hicks M.D.2760 E Flora Pl Denver CO 80210
- Dr. Christina A. Arnold MD12605 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Megan Dishop MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Wilbur Franklin MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Xiayuan Liang MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045