Dr. David Hummel D.C.
Chiropractor95 South Liberty St. Powell OH, 43065
Dynamic Spine and Muscle Health offers healthcare from a natural hands on approach pertaining to aches and pains that come as a result of injury, normal every day life, or the gradual aging process. At ...
Education and Training
Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida Doctor of Chiropractic 2014
Old Dominion University Sociology 2006
- Graston® Soft Tissue Technique
- Palmer Package
- Diversified Chiropractic Technique
- Flexion/distraction Technique
- Flexion Distraction Mobilization
- Whole Body Vibration
- Therapetic Exercises
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (ems)
- Muscle / Soft Tissue Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Impulse Insturment Adjusting
- Neuromechanical Insturment Adjusting
- Pnf And Nmt Techniques
- Eccentric Rehabilation Exercises
- Member Ohio State Chiropractic Association 2015
Experience & Accolades
- Chiropractor/Owner2015Dynamic Spine and Muscle HealthOwner and main chiropractor
Dr. David Hummel D.C.'s Practice location
Powell, OH 43065Get Direction
WILLIAMSBURG, VA 23188Get Direction
Dr. David Hummel D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hummel
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Ryan D. Dick D.C.1329 Cherry Way Drive Gahanna OH 43230
- Dr. Benjamin Reeves Long D.C.428 Beecher Rd Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Anthony C Yannessa DC358 B S. HAMILTON RD GAHANNA OH 43230
- Dr. Ronald John Farabaugh D.C.2879 E Dublin Granville Rd Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. Ajay P Syam D.C., CICE1430 S High St Columbus OH 43207
- Dr. Brian Jacob Mabry D.C.4410 Cleveland Ave Columbus OH 43231