Dr. Lisa Goerner is an audiologist practicing in Bloomington, IN. Dr. Goerner evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Goerner takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Lisa Goerner CCC-A's Practice location
Bloomington, IN 47405Get Direction
Lisa Goerner CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Do if You Have a Lung Injury
For the past several years, lung injuries have remained one of the most common cases to be noted in the emergency units of several hospitals. There are different types of lung injuries that require medical attention as soon as possible. There are different ways by which a person may end up with a...
- Author Helps Others by Sharing Chronic Fatigue Story
Chronic fatigue is a syndrome that affects many people in America. This disorder causes extreme fatigue. This fatigue is not the type of tiredness that disappears after resting. It actually persists for a long time and limits people’s ability of carrying out daily tasks. The main symptom of...
- What is Prediabetes?
Prediabetes is a condition characterized by glucose levels that are high, but not as high as in the case of Type 2 diabetes. In most cases, there are no specific symptoms, and the condition remains undiagnosed for a long time. Prediabetes is also known as impaired glucose tolerance or impaired...
- Trans Fat Can Contribute to Depression
A recent study conducted by Spanish researchers show that people who have lots of trans fat in their diet have a high risk of developing depression. Despite knowing that these foods are not good for health, many people indulge in foods filled with trans fat because it makes them feel good. The...
- How Does Borrelia burgdorferi Cause Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. This disease can be transmitted to humans in three ways. They include:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Nathan E. Amos PH.D., CCC-A200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Dr. Lindsay Mitchell fletcher AU.D., CCC-A2920 S Mcintire Dr Bloomington IN 47403
- Gretchen S Burk M.S.200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Ms. Tera Marie Quigley AU.D.200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Mr. Luis Camacho M.A. F-AAA2011 N. Locust Ct. Bloomington IN 47401
- Dr. Kristin M Baar AU.D., CCC-A2920 S Mcintire Dr Bloomington IN 47403