Dr. Leonard A Brody MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon283 Second Street Pike Suite 120 Southampton PA, 18966
Dr. Leonard Brody is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Southampton, PA. Dr. Brody specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Brody tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1979
Temple University School of Medicine 1979
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trigger Finger
- Torn Meniscus
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Hand Surgery; Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
Dr. Leonard A Brody MD's Practice location
Southampton, PA 18966Get Direction
Southampton, PA 18966Get Direction
Dr. Leonard A Brody MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brody
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Dr. Gregg G. Martyak M.D.2925 Professional Pl Colorado Springs Colorado 80904
- Dr. Sean McMillan DO2103 Mount Holly Road Burlington New Jersey 08016
- Dr. Richard E. Grant MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. David R. Steinberg MD51 North 39th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Dr. David A. Spiegel M.D.34TH & CIVIC CENTER BLVD CHILDREN'S HOSP Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Richard A. Balderston800 Spruce Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107