Dr. Gene Fortman practices Periodontics in Rochester, MN. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Fortman has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Fortman provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Gene John Fortman's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55901Get Direction
MASON CITY, IA 50401Get Direction
Dr. Gene John Fortman's reviewsWrite Review
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- Surgeon, Robot Build Former Rice University Quarterback Artificial Colon
In 2013, 18-year-old Carter Tomsu was in his freshman year at Rice University and enjoying his days as a quarterback on the football team. That is, until his health took a turn for the worse. “The first thing I noticed was just an increase in bowel movements, found blood and mucous in my stool and...
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Any Other Conditions? How?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a common and debilitating medical problem, which can, unfortunately, lead to other conditions. Aside from affecting the joints, RA also affects several systems in the body. We will discuss here the conditions that may trigger the condition, and the health problems it can...
- Wandering and Dementia
What is wandering?Wandering is an act of aimless movement mostly done by people who are suffering from some neurological problems such as dementia and autism, among others. These conditions affect most of the elderly and young children. Therefore, parents of young children who have autism or sons...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Scott Daniel Adashek D.D.S., M.S.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Steven E Eckert DDS, MS200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Emily Schmalz Kelly D.D.S, M.S6437 Brooklyn Blvd Minneapolis MN 55429
- Dr. Scott Forrest Gruwell D.D.S.9918 Kelton Drive San Antonio TX 78250
- Dr. Bryan Mark Recker D.D.S., M.S.2647 Superior Dr Nw Rochester MN 55901
- Dr. Anthony Charles Michelich D.D.S.2112 Viking Dr Nw Rochester MN 55901