Dr. Leann Linam is a radiologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Linam specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 2000
Georgetown University in Washington DC 2000
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Congenital dacryocystocele: prenatal MRI findings.
- Group A beta-hemolytic streptococcal colitis with secondary bacteremia.
- Sonography as the first line of evaluation in children with suspected acute appendicitis.
- Prenatal imaging of caudal regression syndrome with postnatal correlation: novel insights.
- Imaging in pediatric small bowel transplantation.
- Extensive Fetal Congenital Subcutaneous Mixed Venous Lymphatic Lesion: Prenatal Diagnosis and Postnatal Management.
- University Hosp, Inc, Diagnostic Radiology; Methodist Hsp-Central Unit, Transitional Year
Leann E Linam MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Leann E Linam MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Wolf E Heberlein MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Amir Hossein Pezeshkmehr M.D.1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202
- Leah Braswell MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Barbara A, Sandefur M.D.500 South University Little Rock AR 72202
- Paul Spencer Lewis M.D.1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202
- Sumera Ali M.D1 CHILDRENS WAY # 105 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202