Dr. Pradeep Mathur is an internist practicing in Orange City, FL. Dr. Mathur specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mathur provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India 1974
VIKRAM UNIV 1974
G.R. Medical College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Pradeep Mathur M.D.'s Practice location
Orange City, FL 32763Get Direction
Dr. Pradeep Mathur M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mathur
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- What Are the Symptoms of Strep Throat?
Strep throat is the infection of the throat and tonsils by the streptococcus bacteria. Bacterial infections are one of the causes of sore throats and are very common in children and adolescents. The severity of a sore throat depends on the type of streptococcus causing the infection. Moreover, sore...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Dr. Bassem Koleilat MD7345 West Sand Lake Road Orlando Florida 32819
- Dr. Hasib Ibne-Rasa M.D.1540 International Parkway Lake Mary Florida 32746
- Dr. Michael P Desouza MD2521 Junior St Orange City FL 32763
- Dr. Quan Anh Nguyen D.O.106 Boston Ave Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Uday R Chauhan MD PAChauhan Medical Center Orange City FL 32763
- Dr. Jesse Wayne Johnson M.D.4106 W Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary FL 32746